You may claim a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To download the lecture slides, please click here.
To obtain your CME Certificate:
1) Open your web browser and go to: https://peerptlogin.com
Email: your email address
Password: Your First Name (case sensitive)
3) Select tab: ‘Complete Surveys and Tests’
4) Click on: ‘New Advances’ (this will open Survey)
5) Complete your Survey and ‘Save’
Note: In the name-bar, it shows your name as it will appear on certificate. Here you can add titles, degrees (i.e. Dr. Janet Johnson, or Janet Johnson, M.D.)
6) To your right select: ‘Assign Credit Hours’
7) A window opens stating the maximum number of credit hours for this conference
o Select the actual number of hours you attended from dropdown
8) Select: ‘Save Credit Hours’
9) Select: ‘View/Print’ Depending upon your device: either the CME Certificate PDF will download, or a window opens to download your CME Certificate then select ‘Save File.’