Nurse anesthetists can claim CE credits for Anesthesia Camp Enduring Materials, directly through the AANA. Here is the process:
To submit as Class A Credits, CRNAs would follow these instructions:
• Go to www.aana.com/ceportal via Google, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
• Click on the purple box, “CE Portal.”
• Log in as a member and choose the Non-Prior Individual Application.
• Fill out all the required information and attach the requested documents.
• One application per program is required.
• There is a $50.00 processing fee per application.
Note that for enduring programs, evidence of a passing score on the post-test of at least 80% is required.
If you have questions regarding Class A credits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.